I was tagged byMM and a quirky one at that 🙂 Thanks MM.
– Link to the person that tagged you.
– Post the rules on your blog.
– Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
– Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
– Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their
- I lose hankies whenever I take them outside my house. No matter how much I resolve every new year that I wont lose them , I still do 😦 So Tissues only for me.
- I cannot stand it when people get their grammar wrong in a sentence, and go ahead and correct them. This has landed me in a soup several times as many people dont take to corrections lightly.
- I am paranoid of crossing crowded roads. I wait for the whole road to clear and then cross, even if it takes quite a bit of my time.
- I keep washing my hands while cooking even if its not dirty. My mom thinks this is why I take almost double the time needed.
- I am clueless about directions. No matter how many times I go to a place, if there are too many left or right turns, I can never remember my way around.
- I sometimes get tensed for no apparent reason and keep fidgeting around and making it very obvious to people around me.