I have been tagged by Thomas of NASA fame 🙂 … Have been buried in work and with deadlines whizzing past my head, missed his deadline too( the 8 hours one)… And boy , his blogs take me back to my engineering days of mini projects and vivas and all the jazz ( not marks) which accompanied it
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts about themselves.
2. People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
3. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
4. If you fail to do this within eight hours, nothing will happen to you and you will die of boredom
So let me rack my brains..( not much to rack though) ….
- I get very scared of canines ( cant call them dogs … I already have the Blue Cross on my back for my lack of Comapssion). One particular childhood memory which left me scarred for life 😦 … but I am trying to work on my phobia…
- I can’t swim to save my life.. in case of emergencies I might as well depend on the cute life guards 😉
- I love the fact that I belong to real big family with truckloads of cousins… the joy they have brought into my life is irreplacable 🙂
- What’s in a name said Shakespeare, I take the Bard seriously and forget names and this habit has got me into real foot refusing to come out of the mouth situations..
- I hate the color pink… absolutely … ( not a feminist notion folks.. you would hate it too, if you had Pink salwar kameez as uniform for 4 years , four days a week in engineering college)
- I dont like chocolate, the only sweet I like is Gulab jamun, which I can devour like no tomorrow … ( hope the gym guy doesnt read my blogs .. else the crunches will be doubled tomorrow 😦 )
- I am a Big Sachin Tendulkar fan … and I take this chance to wish him “Happy birthday”!!!!!
- I tend to give up very easily .. on people ,on things I like, on relationships …. thats one area I really need to work on 🙂
I pass this on to Alameen .