First my apologies to my blog pals, I confess I have been highly irregular with my posts.
Was flooded with work , it was and is still raining deadlines …. There seems to be no respite on that front. And to top it all, been nursing a swollen ankle due to a real freaky accident.(now that’s so like me!!!)
I had been tagged twice so many moons back by my blog sistah Macadamia. If I didn’t do this tag now ( rather tags), I am sure she would even stop dropping by ….
Here we go….
The 1st tag was to give 5 time pass info about me which( I’ve never revealed on this blog!!!)
- I talk very fast and talk a lot ( one of my friend even comments that me and silence are like chalk and cheese 😦 Sometimes my speech touches the speed of a Bullet train between Tokyo and Osaka, only when i see the blank expressions on the listener’s face that I try to slow down 🙂
- I can’t watch horror movies… I try my best to pretend its all fake but the screen ghosts keep haunting me. ( wonder how I look into the mirror daily though 😀)
- Even if I try and keep my feelings to myself, my face betrays it all … 😦 ( working on this one .. betrays me at the worst possible junctures in life you see)
- I forgive but can’t forget… cant help it but that’s the way I am!!!
- I suffer from partial amnesia… tend to forget names and directions easily and many other things too ( err now don’t know if that’s the sign of ageing !!)
Now lets get down to real business.. real quirky business…. (Macadamia asked me to list down 6 quirks too 🙂 )
- I love cars and enjoy ogling at them on the road… ( its only when the not so handsome drivers ogle back that I realize how much I was staring)
- I read almost anything I can lay my hands on , which includes the newspaper used to wrap grocery, shampoo contents etc etc …
- As a kid, I used to love watching ants go about their business and even imagine what they must be sharing each time the ants passed one another … (I would still do it, if only there were no time constraints)
- I love to day dream .. I really think I would have given good competition to Mungerilal ( I am sure you remember him from Mungerilal ke Haseen Sapne on DD1)
- I get put off by people with egos, of the size of Mount Everest, … sorry I am not Edmund Hillary .. I cannot climb that mountain to please you 🙂
- I really don’t mind too much if people hurt me physically ( ok so that doesn’t give you license to punch me) but I am distraught when people are rude. It tears me apart and takes me ages to get over rude people , always think its my fault they were rude!! 😦
I am not tagging anyone .. most people I know have already done this .. Do feel free to pick it up if you like it 🙂
Om Tag -aaaya Namah