“This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog’s content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant.” When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real. Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!!!
The master chef in blog world found it apt to present me this award. I suddenly woke up like Rip van Winkle to realize I had forgotten to give an acceptance speech. Voila here we come..
“First of all, I have always dreamed of this moment as a little girl (That’s not so long ago ok :P). In my moment of glory I would like to thank God (yeah he plays a big role), my parents, my readers, my friends (whom I literally have to beg to read my crap), the world around me which gets interesting by the day .. from the people in the meeting rooms to the Schummachers on the road .. without you all mindspace would be empty!!!!
Here are the confessions of an honest mind…( Mai gita pe haat rakh ke kassam kha leti par aap yahi puchenge ki gita kaun hai … so I skipped that step…. 😀)
1) I procrastinate like procrastination is going out of fashion. On second thoughts I think I will take a vow to stop procrastinating …errr.. from tomorrow!!!
2) I am allergic to rude people. One rude encounter early in the morning and it sets the pace for a bad day!! Anybody out there knows about immunity to rudeness vaccine???
3) I talk a lot .. if yapping had Olympics .. I would have got India the gold!! But I don’t gossip.
4) I hate it when people call women with opinion as feminists!! Would you like it if I called you a sissy if you didn’t??
5) I thrive on my sarcasm, and it has gotten me into trouble too as many a times people don’t get it.
6) I get flustered when I know people are watching me work. I then goof up with simplest things like breaking an egg too!!
7) I am short tempered … but I cant get myself to scream at people .. it keeps simmering inside me!!
8) I am not a fan of gold jewellery … its always silver or oxidized stuff for me.. (hope all the mallu elders don’t ostracize me from our community for this confession)
9) I dream of leading a boho life.. doing something offbeat .. away from the madness of IT!!
10) Phew finish line… I believe its ok to lie if it doesn’t harm anyone!!! 😀